Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Breaking The Spine, to show readers what we are anxiously waiting for!
Set to be released October 23, 2012 by Simon & Schuster


I know, I know, I have already done a WoW post with this book. But to be honest, I'm just so excited to get my hands on The Evolution of Mara Dyer. If this was the only book to come out this year, I'd be okay with that. Even if this is the last book I read all year, I wouldn't see a problem in it. Because Michelle Hodkin is one of the greatest authors and Mara Dyer is one of the best books I've read in a while. 
If you haven't already, I'd suggest reading Book #1, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer before Book #2 comes out. You can read my rave review here. You can visit Michelle Hodkin on her blog, and believe me, she has some great stuff on her blog (links to chapter 1, steamy scenes, pictures, etc from the Mara series) It's all on there.

Seriously, go read or re-read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, I know that's what I'll be doing on the days leading up to the release date.





And if you want more, here is the book trailer for
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer



I can't wait!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird