Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Good on you, Goodreads

I love Goodreads. I love how it can keep track of all of the books I've read. It can keep track of all of my reviews and so much more. I definitely don't use all of it's features (like updating the progress of each book) but I do love the website. If you don't use it, you really should!

What I'm most happy about though, is now I can add a second (third, forth, etc) time reading the same book! It makes me so happy, because I love to take part in the reading challenge each year, and each year I re-read Harry Potter. And in the past, I just have to change the reading date, or add a different edition to my bookshelf or "cheat" somehow. So when I saw that I can add a second reading date, I was jumping for joy!



Because really, who can read Harry Potter only once?



Thanks Goodreads, for making this reader happy.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

It’s been quite a while since I actually used Goodreads. I should get back into it again. Would you believe I have NEVER read any of the Harry Potter books? I’m pretty sure I’m one of very few people!



blogger template by lovebird